1 piece of Top Sirloin Steak (about 12-16 oz.) cut in 1 in. cube
3 Table Spoons of QT CookShop Salad Dressing(any flavor)
1 tsp garlic Salt
1/4 tsp fresh pepper (optional)
1/2 of sweet onion coursely cut
3 cloves of garlic, minced
2 TBSP cooking oil (I use Avacado Oil)
1. Make sure the piece of steak is washed and dried with paper tower. Cut the top sirloin into 1 in. cube, marinade in a bowl with 3 TBSP salad dressing/marinade & 1 tsp garlic salt . Set aside for about 20 min.
2. Place a pan or wok on the stove. Turn heat on high.
3. Pour oil onto pan, add crushed/minced garlic, while it sizzles, add chopped sweet onion. Toss with a spatula a little bit.
4. Put 1/2 of the marinaded steak onto pan (Cooking 1/2 amount at a time on high heat, the steak will brown, without producing juice- which is the goal). Let each side sits for about 1-2 min, then either shake the pan or use a spatula to toss or turn the cube steak to cook the other sides. Leave 1-2 min longer for well done and put on a serving plate.
5. Follow step 2-4 to cook the remaining 1/2 of the steak cubes.
Serving idea: You can eat it by itself, put it on a bed of salad (alredy mixed with the dressing), serve with french bread or rice.
HAPPY SHAKEN! Bon appetit!